• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted to buy....

35 posts in this topic

Anyway, certain Forumites buy from me and have been most satisfied with their purchases, regardless of the pound / dollar rate. sumo.gif
Prove it makepoint.gif

Anyway, certain Forumites buy from me and have been most satisfied with their purchases, regardless of the pound / dollar rate. sumo.gif
Prove it makepoint.gif

I was kind of hoping that you would. yeahok.gif

You suck! poke2.gif

Prove it makepoint.gif

You suck! poke2.gif

I suppose that'll have to do as a testimonial. Where's FFB and Chrisco? I could swear they didn't think my service was too bad......

I'd say the scarcest Bats / Tec in your wants list in HG is the Tec 402. Rarely see that in nice shape.

I know. I saw the one that C of I sold on here awhile ago. That was a sweet copy.

Prove it makepoint.gif

You suck! poke2.gif

I suppose that'll have to do as a testimonial. Where's FFB and Chrisco? I could swear they didn't think my service was too bad......

You rock...except you take too long to scan those 20+ books! poke2.gif

I was very tempted by your VF Bats 222. Then I checked the conversion tables.

What exactly does a VF convert too???... 27_laughing.gif

No, no. I meant the....

oh never mind. foreheadslap.gifgrin.gif

Prove it makepoint.gif

You suck! poke2.gif

acclaim.gif

Prove it makepoint.gif

You suck! poke2.gif

acclaim.gif

Got any good new books? confused-smiley-013.gif

Prove it makepoint.gif

You suck! poke2.gif

acclaim.gif

Didn't you and Deathlok hijack my last WTB thread? Christo_pull_hair.gif

Prove it makepoint.gif

You suck! poke2.gif

acclaim.gif

Didn't you and Deathlok hijack my last WTB thread? Christo_pull_hair.gif

No