• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted to buy....

35 posts in this topic

Looking for the following stuff in raw 7.5 - 9.0 shape. LMK if you have any, especially the comics in bold! smile.gif

Batman: 222, 236, 237 , 242, 245

Conan 11, 16, 20

Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love: 3, 4

Detective: 395, 402 , 405 , 408, 411

House of Mystery: 176, 179, 196, 224, 225, 226, 256

House of Secrets: 92, 94, 95

Marvel Spotlight 2

Tomahawk: 118 , 119, 123, 125

Weird War: 1, 7

Witching Hour: 5, 9, 11

X-Men (UXM): 56, 58, 64, 100

Check my website in my sig - I should have most of those books. Of course the current £ - $ rate (£1 = $1.82) may be a problem.......

Yeah, that's a killer. Christo_pull_hair.gif Stupid dollar!

Check my website in my sig - I should have most of those books. Of course the current £ - $ rate (£1 = $1.82) may be a problem.......

Stupid pound!

Stupid pound!

Stupid global economics!

PM me a list if you want. Depending on which ones you have and the price, I might be interested. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i was kidding, if i had them in that grade i'd slab em. grin.gif

foreheadslap.gifboo.gif

I thought it was $1.65. When will it go down? Christo_pull_hair.gif

Nope, and in fact until recently it was worse for the dollar. The dollar's been weakened by the U.S. treasury pouring money into the Iraq campaign. The rate'll change when confidence in the dollar recovers in global money markets, lowering of interest rates in the U.S., etc. etc.

I thought it was $1.65. When will it go down? Christo_pull_hair.gif

Nope, and in fact until recently it was worse for the dollar. The dollar's been weakened by the U.S. treasury pouring money into the Iraq campaign. The rate'll change when confidence in the dollar recovers in global money markets, lowering of interest rates in the U.S., etc. etc.

Wussy Yanks. About time they've had to deal with exchange rate issues. It's actually cheaper to buy from you Imperialists compared to a few years ago. So...anything new? confused-smiley-013.gif