• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grade for x-men 1 please

23 posts in this topic

I'll agree with 3.5 on this one. Tears on the fc lower it considerably.......... Maybe even lower than that 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif

You mean the marvel chipping along the right side?

You should have this one slabbed - I think you will be pleasantly surprised grin.gif

I agree. I got a 3.5 with chipping worse than this (but in a smaller area) and various other problems (like heavy corner creasing).

I can see anywhere from 4.0 to 5.0.

I'll agree with 3.5 on this one. Tears on the fc lower it considerably.......... Maybe even lower than that 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif

You mean the marvel chipping along the right side?

Hell I did'nt know that was marvel chipping foreheadslap.gif.....Looks like something that got stuck in the printing press & was pulled out! insane.gif Sorry for my newbeeness...hail to you all..... hail.gifhail.gif

This book was mailed today for grading. Will reveal grade when and if...

Since we are getting an excact grade soon.

Hope ya do a little better but that chipping is rather strong. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Man, you guys are good! This came back a 4.5. Aces was right on. Offers?

I vote newbywancanewby runs the next contest! poke2.gif