• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Ms. Marvel 17 X-23 Kubert Variant CGC 9.8 ... Maybe some other stuff

23 posts in this topic

Ms. Marvel 17 X-23 Kubert Variant CGC 9.8 ... Maybe some other stuff

We're in the home stretch, just a few weeks now before the birth of our second child. Expecting a boy this time, but still haven't picked a name. Things are a little crazy to say the least but hey, that's life. Going to see what's already graded and ready for pick-up at CGC and list it here for sale. If you see something you like just pop an :takeit: up.

Again, all the stuff listed here is graded already, just have to drive over to CGC and pick it up.

$12 for the first CGC and $5 each additional boxed Priority Mail. If you have a pending order you can add this that order for $5 per slab.

Larger packages and international priority mail based on weight.

Payment by PayPal.

Normal rules apply, no Probies or HOSers, or people I don't business with for purely ethical reasons.

No returns unless something is damaged in transit and then we'll work it out.

Edited by BeachBum

X-Men: Gold 1 (First Printing with controversial art) CGC 9.8 $75

(3 available) SOLD OUT!

This book was forced back to printing due to remove some hidden political messaging and the artist was fired by Marvel. This is the original first print.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-april-marvel-officially-terminates-x-men-1491945410-htmlstory.html

x-men gold 1.jpeg

Edited by BeachBum

2 hours ago, BeachBum said:

(2 available)

This book was forced back to printing due to remove some hidden political messaging and the artist was fired by Marvel. This is the original first print.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-april-marvel-officially-terminates-x-men-1491945410-htmlstory.html

x-men gold 1.jpeg

:takeit: have two boys (3 yrs / 5 months) good luck they're crazy

Ms. Marvel 17 Kubert X-23 ResurrXion Variant CGC 9.8 $100  I'll take it....I have 3 (12, 10, and 2) The loves of my life and bane of my existence all rolled up into adorable faces.  

Thanks guys -

My two year old daughter is just awesome, very sweet and funny. Love her to death. Little worried about the incoming boy. He's been really active in the womb. Could be a total maniac lol

More books coming up after breakfast out with the family. I'll be heading to the warehouse after that and get back to listing and shipping.

Edited by BeachBum

5 hours ago, BeachBum said:

(2 available) 1 LEFT!

x-men gold 1.jpeg

:takeit:

6 hours ago, BeachBum said:

(2 available) 1 LEFT!

x-men gold 1.jpeg

I'll take it

7 hours ago, ivdyer said:

Ms. Marvel 17 Kubert X-23 ResurrXion Variant CGC 9.8 $100  I'll take it....I have 3 (12, 10, and 2) The loves of my life and bane of my existence all rolled up into adorable faces.  

The comics or the kids?  ;-)

8 hours ago, Drbearsec said:

I'll take it

Sorry - comicartfan got the last copy.

I actually have three spares so I have you covered!

Edited by BeachBum