• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Fantastic Four #52, Atom #1 and other Silver/Bronze books

56 posts in this topic

Journey into Mystery #86 CGC VF- 7.5 : $700

Very glossy with deep colors and looks much better but impact creases on upper and lower left corners explain the grade.

I don't know if the book was pressed or not, but looking at the dings on left corners, it seems like it was not.

JIM%2086%20CGC%207.5_1.jpg

JIM%2086%20bc.jpg

Thor #150 de-slabbed CGC 9.2: $300 SOLD

I bought this book CGC graded but did crack it to put in my collection. I still have the label though and it will be included with the book. I recently did find a similar issue with better centering so this is now my under-copy available for sale.

This issue is becoming a very hot book with the upcoming Thor 3 Ragnarok movie (featuring Hela).

While I think the FF #52 was accurately graded and the FF #42 was over-graded, I think this one was under-graded. It looks as nicely as most 9.4's and some 9.6's that I have recently seen.

It does not look like the book has been pressed.

Thor%20150.jpg

CGCThors.jpg

Edited by pickycollector