• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whomperz feedback thread!

4 posts in this topic

Whomperz feedback thread!

Hey all,

Novice collector that began with the DC-Rebirth event. Figure i start a feedback thread to show i'm just not a random lurker (post counts matter right?) haha.

Thanks all (thumbsu

I'm very happy to be Duc's first feedback response!  He's a first class buyer and is tremendously easy to work with.  He needed a particular raw 9.8 for a signing event and paid promptly as well as communicated clearly throughout.  Any seller would be lucky to have him!  Best of luck in your new adventures with comic collecting! 

Duc purchased a couple of books from me and made lightning fast payment. Conversation was also great. I'm looking forward to our next deal. And welcome to the boards Duc! :)

GREAT Communication with Duc.  He purchased TWO CGC 9.8 books from me and paid immediately after negotiations ended. 

He made my FIRST transaction on these boards incredibly easy.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Edited by IndyKMB