• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Low Grade Early Hulks! 4, 5, 6 + AF!

10 posts in this topic

Low Grade Early Hulks! 4, 5, 6 + AF!

Morning y'all!

Selling off my early, low grade Hulk books. I love 'em, but it's time to narrow the focus once again. The truth is I'll probably never have a Hulk #1, so that fact will likely drive me insane if I keep the rest! So, this is like the third time I've bought Hulks and sold them. Perhaps it will be the last? Who can say? 

1. No probs or HOS

2. Paypal only, unless you can get a Money Order to me mighty quick. No personal checks.

3. Shipping in the US is $10 double-boxed priority with insurance. Or if you're a wild man, I'll send it to you first class in a mailer for $4, but, uh, are you sure you want to do that? 

4. International shipping: I'm happy to work with you. I ship via USPS priority mail. If you're willing to pay whatever that costs, I'll do whatever I can do make it work for you.

5. Returns happily accepted IF books are damaged in shipping, if we disagree with the grade, or I've missed something in grading. No returns just because you have buyer's remorse, though.

6. In thread :takeit: trumps all PM negotiations.

7. Open to reasonable offers, especially if you want to take all of them! But let me stress "reasonable". I reserve the right to laugh at lowball jerks.

Ok, let's go!

Edited by F For Fake

Hulk 4 - around 2.5 to 3.0, has a spine split at the top and is pulling away a bit from the top staple. Otherwise, but is solid and presents nicely. Pages cream to ow. $325

3 fromt.jpg

3 back.jpg

3 spine split.jpg

3 int.jpg

:news: SOLD!

Hulk 5 around 3.0 1 piece of old tape on the right hand side of front cover (next to the bust, kinda brown ish?) that doesn't seem to be helping anything. A couple of tears. Pages about OW. $275

5 front.jpg

5 back.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

SOLD!:news:

Hulk 6 Copy A - around 2.0, Marvel chipping, some small tears including a small tear (less than an inch) bottom middle of splash page) OW - $150

6a Front.jpg

6a back.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Hulk 6 Copy B - cover hanging on by a thread and a prayer, may not be long for this world. Call it 1.5, generous people may say 1.8, and bless your heart. Lots of assorted wear. No brittleness to pages though. $100

6b front.jpg

6b back.jpg

6b interior.jpg

:news: SOLD!

And just for variety, a classic cover!

Amazing Fantasy 9 Tim Boo Ba! Around 4.5 - $70

aaf front.jpg

aaf back.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

And that's it! As always, willing to negotiate, especially if you take everything. Thanks gang!