• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Journey Into Mystery #62 CGC 5.0 OW -- Hulk prototype PRICE DROP

5 posts in this topic

Journey Into Mystery #62 CGC 5.0 OW -- Hulk prototype

I've just upgraded this book, so I'd like to sell my undercopy to help replenish the bank account. This is one of the less common, and more desirable books from the pre-hero run of JIM, and aside from Fin Fang Foom this Hulk prototype may be one of the more famous monsters from this period.

This is a very sharp copy for the grade, with decent page quality to boot. The main issue, as shown below, is that a chip let go from the lower corner of the front cover at some point after slabbing. That had happened prior to my purchase of the book 2-3 years ago and it has gotten no worse.

I'd like to get $260  $239 shipped (to US addresses) for the book. International shipping is possible at cost minus a $10 credit as long as it is trackable. Let me know if you have any questions.

Paypal, checks or MOs are welcome. Paypal only from international buyers. No returns as this is a slabbed book with plenty of photos.

JIM62CGC.jpgJIM62CGCbc.jpgJIM62CGCdet.jpg

Edited by mysterio