• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dell ' Otto FS - CLOSED

17 posts in this topic

Dell ' Otto FS

- No HOSers, PLer's, etc.

- Shipping is $20 in North America. UK buyers will have to pay cost.

- No refunds but if there is a problem please let me know, will try and work something out.

- Paypal please asap, thanks.

Original pencils, comes framed. I have a copy of the foreign issues of this cover [believe it was a German release?] that I will throw in. Asking $500 OBO.

eqS1Fy.jpg

Edited by Silver Surfer

13 minutes ago, wurstisart said:

is it a preliminary ?

what is the size ?

heh heh, we think alike. I asked those exact questions via PM (ok, I also asked one more, but close enough

Malvin

16 minutes ago, Silver Surfer said:

To be 100% honest, not sure on question #1? The size is less than 11 x17, maybe 11 x 15 or 14 but I will try to measure it out today if I have time.

I believe this is a prelim to the Dell'Otto Euro Exclusive variant for Wolverine #40. It isn't a surprise that it is pencils only as I believe the cover was painted.

$_57.JPG

Edited by SquareChaos
Clarity

A quick Google search and I get the following info on Wolverine 40

Gabriele Dell Otto Variant

German Exclusive Cover 

This Cover was Never Released Outside of The US. This German variant reprints the us stories wolverine # 129 and wolverine annual 1996

Edited by Silver Surfer

Thanks again as I was searching for that but couldn't find it either. I will post it in this thread so that it clarifies the above:

A full ORIGINAL prelim sketch for a published cover, This has a custom frame. Wolverine 40, the comic is also included.

This is a very special one. Please see the images to see the amazing Wolverine cover prelim sketch, and the actual published comic cover it was for (for reference), with an exclusive image from 'Marvel Secret Work Hard Back book'.

This is a full A4 pencil drawing with a background, which is also the published cover. 

This is indeed the actual prelim of the cover. Gab often pencil sketches out his covers, before taking them to the canvas. This is the case with this one. 

Edited by Silver Surfer