• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Printers Crease
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I would think it depends on if this was a common flaw on most copies of this issue = does CGC see this often. In that case they are probably more lenient.  I once submitted a SA book with a crease like this across the whole book. The rest of the book looked 9.2 but CGC gave it an 8.5 . Questions like this are difficult to answer because, basically, who can say for certainty unless you submit it.

10 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I would think it depends on if this was a common flaw on most copies of this issue = does CGC see this often. In that case they are probably more lenient.  I once submitted a SA book with a crease like this across the whole book. The rest of the book looked 9.2 but CGC gave it an 8.5 . Questions like this are difficult to answer because, basically, who can say for certainty unless you submit it.

I bought five copies of this book when it came out. The others didn't have this flaw. Structurally the book is a easy 9.4 or better. But I see your point. Thanks for your input. (thumbsu