• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clicking on Active Topics - can one just see the CGC section

18 posts in this topic

Hi all - I'm in the habit of clicking on the "Active Topics" link at the top right of this forum. However, what I get is active topics from any of the main forums. Is there any way to just see active topics from the CGC main forum, and ignore anything in the General Discussion, NGC, SGC forums. Thanks.

I think you can close them.

thumbsup2.gif

Edit:

I just checked.

You can open or close a forum by clicking the + or - at the top.

flowerred.gif

I think you can close them.

thumbsup2.gif

Edit:

I just checked.

You can open or close a forum by clicking the + or - at the top.

flowerred.gif

That's when you are in the "Main Index" - but when you click "Active Topics" there is no way to do this.

You know I've never clicked on that link before in my 8000+ posts here.

crazy.gif

I checked it and don't see any way to prevent topics from all forums showing up.

I don't think you can, what would be the point anyway?

All you have to do is look at the main bit confused-smiley-013.gif

Click on each and tell me if you see the same thing - When clicking on Main Index you then have to click on a further forum, like Comics General, Comics Marketplace, etc - when you click on Active Topics you see all active topics (as the name suggests) in all forums. I think what would be cool would be to see all active topics in just the CGC section, or just NGC, etc.

I don't think you can, what would be the point anyway?

All you have to do is look at the main bit confused-smiley-013.gif

Click on each and tell me if you see the same thing - When clicking on Main Index you then have to click on a further forum, like Comics General, Comics Marketplace, etc - when you click on Active Topics you see all active topics (as the name suggests) in all forums. I think what would be cool would be to see all active topics in just the CGC section, or just NGC, etc.

It only takes a few seconds to do it the other way crazy.gif

Ok tonofbricks.gif I guess I'll have to settle for that which takes 10 times as long 893applaud-thumb.gif

For the time it would take to set it all up, would it be worth bothering?

Ok tonofbricks.gif I guess I'll have to settle for that which takes 10 times as long 893applaud-thumb.gif

I doubt it would take them long to do it - we have a member ignore list, they could just add a forum ignore list too.

Ok tonofbricks.gif I guess I'll have to settle for that which takes 10 times as long

893applaud-thumb.gif

I doubt it would take them long to do it - we have a member ignore list, they could just add a forum ignore list too. I suppose so.

BTW, i recently updated to your Power Collector subscription and all i can say is hail.gif

I doubt it would take them long to do it - we have a member ignore list, they could just add a forum ignore list too. I suppose so.

BTW, i recently updated to your Power Collector subscription and all i can say is hail.gif

Thanks - glad your like it. smile.gif A few more features coming soon.

Anyway, what about that ignore forum list then... 893blahblah.gif

I doubt it would take them long to do it - we have a member ignore list, they could just add a forum ignore list too.
I suppose so.

Thanks - glad your like it. smile.gif A few more features coming soon.

Anyway, what about that ignore forum list then... 893blahblah.gifWell, i have never even used that 'Active Topics' thing anyway in the time i have been here.

I didn't even really know it existed until you pointed it out tongue.gif