• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Hits and Misses Remaining books 10%off

11 posts in this topic

Some Hits and Misses

Hello,

Welcome to me Hits and Misses sale.

Lets start with the rules:

All payment to be done through Paypal or in person pick up (SD)

Payment to be made ASAP

"Ill take it" Trumps PM negotiations

No returns, I am not a store, just a collector

Conus only (I have shipped internationally, but you will pay actual fees)

I reserve the right not to sell to Individuals on the Ban list or just hard to deal with people

All shipping will be priority mail

All Prices include shipping

I have 6 pages of rock solid feedback from members here, everything from a couple of dollars to couple thousand international

Book list:

Incredible Hulk 180 CGC 7.5 Restored slight C-1, slight color touch on cover (I havent found it)                                                             Asking 200.00      NOW Sold

Marvel Team up #1 CGC 9.0 Restored slight C-1, slight color touch on cover (I havent found it)                                                             Asking 150.00       NOW 120.00

Conan 1 CGC 7.0                                                                                                                                                                                                        Asking SOLD

Ms Marvel 16 1st App Mystique Cameo CGC 9.6                                                                                                                                                  Asking 125.00!

Feedback thread:

Edited by Bobbyusc
Price Adjustment