• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superboy #15 for sale on eBay! Check it out, please.
1 1

1 post in this topic

Superboy #15 for sale on eBay! Check it out, please.

Superboy 15

The book is sitting at $1.25 as I type this, so all bids are appreciated.  (worship)

This book was just listed on eBay and running as a no-reserve auction.  Follow the link to see the book and place your bid. (thumbsu

Here's a snipit from my description:

Here we have a copy of Superboy #15 from 1951. Curt Swan art! Small amount of colour touch on front cover. Be sure to take advantage of our flat rate shipping and also check out my other "Buy Now" listings and Sunday night auctions. See description below.

Grade and notes:  VG/FN (5.0) Apparent. Small amount of colour touch on front cover.

Please see my other listings of comic books.  *Additional books can be added to your order with no extra shipping costs to you.* Take advantage of this deal and click on the "See other items" at the top right, near my seller information.

Bid with confidence!  I'm an Overstreet advisor and have been involved with buying and selling comics for over 30 years.  On a side note, Forest City Coins is celebrating its 50th anniversary! Thank you for your business and support. 

Seller information

100% Positive feedback

Visit store:
s.gif Forest City Coins
See other items

Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Returns are happily accepted.  If you'd like to return something, please inform me within 14 days of receiving your item.

Thanks,
Andy Greenham