• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM All-Select 2

3 posts in this topic

PGM All-Select 2

This book has an unusual flaw. one of the pages is detached. it looks like a half wrap of which there is another in the book. Theses are wraps that only have one full leaf, the opposite side being a margin strip on the other side of the staple, looking to the novice as if a page was razored out. Anyone who has collected war era Timely is familiar with this. In this case it looks like the half was cut to close to where the staple goes in. There are staple indents right at the interior edge of the page.

The book also has a detached centerfold. It is a single staple book, and there are some small tears at the staple due to indenting, but it is holding the cover on. The pages are mostly cream/off-white but tanning at the bottom inch, as are the inside covers. The page fanning on a few pages is actually a bindery issue, and the small split at the bottom is the same size as what you see.

All other issues should be visible in the scans. I'm including a picture showing the loose page. I know how I'd grade the book otherwise, but am uncertain on what the loose page does, maybe a qualified grade?

AS2.thumb.jpg.4782258b0c9b3e24ddeb2725c38bad42.jpgAS2BC.thumb.jpg.e606438fe7723084a3d2596305ba003f.jpgAS2page.thumb.jpg.7696435f4fb5142abd73c633dd12900e.jpg