• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead of Night #1

10 posts in this topic

If you want to buy one, place an ad in the marketplace entitled: WTB: Dead of Night #1

BTW, that issue goes up and down in terms of availability. At one time, I saw 2 or 3 CGC 9.x issues available--lately there has been a dry spell in availability. If you think they are tough, you should try DC Horror mystery books...

We don't mind inquiries in the Infinite Bronze Horror Thread, so stop on by...

Isn't this kind of stuff supposed to be in MARKETPLACE?

WHY? confused-smiley-013.gif

He's not asking anyone to sell him one. He's asking if it is really a tough book to get in 9.4.

How is this different from threads listing tough books in HG?

Perhaps if people treated newcomers a little more warmly we would have more contributors and not haver to endure greggy and dicklocks endless scrolls as much.

I can't really see from Sterlings reply that he was asking to buy one,and his post doesn't mention it was edited. But I have zero reason to doubt what you say and now understand your reply.

Sorry-I did not mean to offend anyone-I was really asking how hard it is to fibd! If anyone wants to sell me one that is cool too. Just wondering if anyone else had a hard time finding this issue in CGC 9.4??

Sorry-I did not mean to offend anyone-I was really asking how hard it is to fibd! If anyone wants to sell me one that is cool too. Just wondering if anyone else had a hard time finding this issue in CGC 9.4??

No worries here--life is too short. Any and all questions welcomed! flowerred.gif