• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Awe4one's Memorial Day Collection (CLOSED)
2 2

147 posts in this topic

Good Morning.  Went through a few more boxes last night and will be posting here shortly.  Whoever owned this collection was a very unorganized individual.  There is no rhyme or reason to how he/she sorted the boxes.  Looks like they just bought them and put the comics into any box available.  Frustrating to sort through.  Either way they have some decent stuff and pretty much hoarded some issues.  I've now found 3x ASM #300s, 3x NM98s, and 2x Batman Adventures #12s but those will be posted in the Copper/Modern section at another time.  So regardless, I'll be back to posting here in a few minutes and thanks to those who've already bought some issues.

18 minutes ago, awe4one said:

Good Morning.  Went through a few more boxes last night and will be posting here shortly.  Whoever owned this collection was a very unorganized individual.  There is no rhyme or reason to how he/she sorted the boxes.  Looks like they just bought them and put the comics into any box available.  Frustrating to sort through.  Either way they have some decent stuff and pretty much hoarded some issues.  I've now found 3x ASM #300s, 3x NM98s, and 2x Batman Adventures #12s but those will be posted in the Copper/Modern section at another time.  So regardless, I'll be back to posting here in a few minutes and thanks to those who've already bought some issues.

Have you been flooded with pms yet?

10 minutes ago, HighRadArea said:

Have you been flooded with pms yet?

God yes.  And my wife has been doing whatever she does on Facebook and has been getting lots of e-mails also.

24 minutes ago, awe4one said:

Avengers #4 Golden Records VG $20

Tea...I was really excited at first too...

AvengersRep4.jpg

:takeit:

24 minutes ago, awe4one said:

AvengersRep4.jpg

28 minutes ago, awe4one said:

AvengersRep4.jpg

:takeit: this will be a nice reader to go along with my slabbed copy

ASM #129 NM- $1000 SOLD

1st Punisher

I almost kept this but I already have one.  Personally I cannot find a damn thing wrong with it.  Truly a great copy.

ASM129.jpg

Edited by awe4one