• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #7

5 posts in this topic

ASM #7

Hi there, first time submitted. I bought this comic a few years ago but am not an expert with grading. Would appreciate a rough idea, not sure if it would be worth getting it CGC, being the second appearance of The Vulture. 

Thanks

IMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

IMG_0387.JPG

this has to be the most emaciated villain marvel had in ASM. Just burn him with a turkey baster and those feathers are history.

. The corners have really seen better days and the color breaks are numerous in the lower right, I agree about the missing piece on the cover but my bigger concern is the spine from the back which is close to rotting and leaving our spiritual plain.  I too can't get past a 3.0 based more on the back than the front.  The interior seems pretty nice. 

Edited by Glassman10

In all honesty, the book is in pretty rough shape. Probably in the 3.0 range as mentioned above. Assuming a blue label 3.0 the book would only be worth about 200.00 . If CGC found something wrong, detached staple, color touch, anything, it would be worth a lot less. IMO, it's not worth getting slabbed. Sorry.