• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Eerie 7...

12 posts in this topic

Took a chance on a small scan, and picked this beauty up for $13 total. It has like-new gloss, a deep jet black cover and bright colors. Looks like it was printed yesterday.

These mags are a real pain to scan. mad.gif

Image Hosted by imagehosting.us

Beautiful black cover copy.

Corners look great, spine looks great, a little bit of stacking color rub and ?(right side color break). Bottom left corner, slight color flake/bump.

I'd say you definately have a 9.4 and I'm leaning toward a 9.6.

Nice pick-up.

Could be a 9.6... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ima Have to agree...That was a GREAT pick up October...I actually have some Warren books on the way from that same seller...I'll let you know how that went when I get them.

thumbsup2.gif

-bounty

When did you pick those up? Around the same time I got mine? That guy is a good seller, he threw in another free mag to boot! cloud9.gif I left him glowing feedback.

Sweeet book OF! Definitely slab it! (or sell it to me!) gossip.gif

9.4 sumo.gif

The standard turnaround for mags is only 3 weeks - door-to-door!

Really? The mag turn around time is that short? I saw you got your Savage Sword back quickly. I might have to pop my submission cherry with this one. There is a tiny chip at the top of the spine, but nothing major. In hand I would put it at 9.4 (maybe 9.2). It has a blunted bottom spine corner, top spine chip and 2 spine stresses. In any case, it's in insanely good shape for a book from 1966. The gloss and blacks are honestly richer than moderns I buy off the shelves.

Ima Have to agree...That was a GREAT pick up October...I actually have some Warren books on the way from that same seller...I'll let you know how that went when I get them.

thumbsup2.gif

-bounty

When did you pick those up? Around the same time I got mine? That guy is a good seller, he threw in another free mag to boot! cloud9.gif I left him glowing feedback.

I won my copies about 3 weeks ago...

I got a Creepy #14 (First Neal Adams Art) #15 Frazetta Cover and a Creepy #42 first Sanjulian Cover (which is amazing). I havnt' gotten the books yet, they were all only listed as Very good with shiny covers. But they look from the pictures similiar to yours which was actually listed as NM. I dunno I'll have to see, I think I paid...$26 for the 3...about $8.75 a peice. We'll see...I'll keep you posted.

-bounty

thumbsup2.gif

-bounty

I won my copies about 3 weeks ago...

I got a Creepy #14 (First Neal Adams Art) #15 Frazetta Cover and a Creepy #42 first Sanjulian Cover (which is amazing). I havnt' gotten the books yet, they were all only listed as Very good with shiny covers. But they look from the pictures similiar to yours which was actually listed as NM. I dunno I'll have to see, I think I paid...$26 for the 3...about $8.75 a peice. We'll see...I'll keep you posted.

-bounty

Nice pickup, I am looking for a Creepy 15 myself. Be sure to post pics when you get them. grin.gif