• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold to Modern Goodies (1943-1994), all CGC
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Gold to Modern Goodies (1943-1994), all CGC

Some odds & ends, with pics to come.

Payment by PayPal.  Insured shipping in the US is $12. Outside the US, shipping at exact cost for FULLY INSURED shipping, which can get expensive.  

Returns within 7 days at buyer's expense.

"Take it" in thread trumps all.  "Take it pending photos" is fine.  PM's are welcome as well, but I typically check messages at most once per day.

Oh, and if you're a HOSer or Prob child, then just move along, please.

No pics to post at the moment, but I'll get them posted within a day or two.

Some great books here, but they don't fit with my SOTI focus, so they're up for grabs.  I want to give boardies a shot before offering elsewhere.

Spider-man #1 Gold with UPC, CGC 9.8 White $500  This is the Wal-mart one, that somehow survived being put on sale at Wal-mart and made it out as a 9.8.

Chaos Effect Alpha Red (CEAR), CGC 9.6 White $150  One sold on eBay this month for $227, which seems kind of high to me given that a 9.8 sold a couple months ago for about the same price.  How does $150 sound for one of the scarcest Valiants in the universe?

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars 8, old label CGC 9.6 White $125  Venom goodness, looks great!

Mighty Midget Lot of 4 beauties from 1943:  Minute Man #12 CGC 9.2 Cr/OW, Balbo the Boy Magician #12, CGC 9.4 OW/W; Commando Yank #12 CGC 6.0 Cr/OW; Phantom Eagle #12 CGC 9.2 OW  Lot of for $295.  These are, as near as I can tell, the cheapest American comics ever produced.  They sold 2-for-a-nickel back in 1943.  How often do you see a 9.2 or 9.4 from 1943 offered for sale at a good price?  Cool stuff.

Death Talks About Life nn, old label CGC 9.4 White $35