• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Flash 218 Cover by Porter + Kolins Rogues Revenge

2 posts in this topic

WTB Flash 218 Cover by Porter + Kolins Rogues Revenge

I have been able to tick most boxes but this one would be my grail. Porter' s cover to Flash 218 from around a decade ago. Does anyone know who has it ????

Also I would love a Kolin's page from Rogues Revenge. I know Kolin's stuff is very hard to find, and I have picked up some nice pages from what is out there, but that series is a favourite of mine and would lobe a pages or pages.

any help would be appreciated

Edited by Terry E.

I can't help with the Flash 218 cover, but your best bet for Kolins pages is to get in touch with Scott directly.  He's active on Facebook and Twitter and is a super nice guy.  When I saw him at a show last summer, he definitely had some nice Rogues' Revenge pages in his portfolio for sale.  He also told me that if there was anything I was interested in that was not in his portfolio that he'd be willing to mail me the art (if it was available).