• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM - ASM 300

7 posts in this topic

looks as though it has some spine issues around the 300 below the price on the front and top staple on back

and towards the middle on the back....

I'd take a guess to say 7.0-7.5 might be worth selling raw or grading now that the price has gone up on ASM 300's

On the back, in the scan it looks like a color break spine bend near the 'Agent 13' but in the pics it looks like a bend, no color break.  Little bit of color wear on the bottom front right.  Spine corners are a littl rounded.  Other than that, I don't see spine tics on the front (maybe a small second one on the back under the bend/crease one), and the non spine corners look good.  I'd give it: (8.0) (scroll over) as is, and maybe get a bump from pressing.  I can't say the last part with authority though

On 06/02/2017 at 0:20 AM, SteppinRazor said:

On the back, in the scan it looks like a color break spine bend near the 'Agent 13' but in the pics it looks like a bend, no color break.  Little bit of color wear on the bottom front right.  Spine corners are a littl rounded.  Other than that, I don't see spine tics on the front (maybe a small second one on the back under the bend/crease one), and the non spine corners look good.  I'd give it: (8.0) (scroll over) as is, and maybe get a bump from pressing.  I can't say the last part with authority though

Thanks. It is a bend. No color break.