• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

* * * SPAWN comics - raw and clean - awesome art - a few HTF - some variants * * *

10 posts in this topic

* * * Spawn comics - raw and clean - awesome art - a few HTF * * *

:rulez:

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or members on my ignore list.

First :takeit: in the sales thread is the ^^ PM negotiations are not valid until the buyer posts an :takeit:per PM in the sales thread.

Immediate payment is expected via PayPal.

I will only ship to the United States or Canada. Canadians should contact me for a quote.

USPS CONUS shipping & handling is $1.50 per book in envelope with cardboard. Boxed shipping is also available. I will ship up to 6 comics per box for $6 minimum. Discounts provided for multiple boxes.

***All comics will ship between layers of stiff, precision-cut cardboard***

All comics are bagged and boarded. The scans you see below are untouched scans of the actual comics for sale.

If the package arrives damaged, please take photographs for insurance purposes.

I accept returns for any reason as long as the following conditions are met: I must be notified and the item must be sent back to me within 7 days of delivery (as confirmed by postmark), I will even cover the cost of return shipping. The original payment will be refunded as long as the item arrives back to me in the same condition in which it was sent. I am very reasonable and will work through any concerns, but please...no buyer's remorse as my policy is very lenient. Be sure before you bid.

My kudos can be found by going HERE.

Edited by newshane

Spawn 152

At first, this book impressed me as a 9.2 but I am selling as a 9.0 to be on the safe side. This is a very difficult book and is relatively hard to find.

$8

s152.jpg

Edited by newshane

Spawn 203

Crisp copy. In my opinion, this is a solid 9.6. Pressing will not help and I don't believe this is quite a 9.8 due to a very small flaw along the rear spine. Very clean front, however. The faint white line you see down the left side of the book is part of the artwork. Another difficult book that is fairly tough to come across.

$7

s203.jpg

Edited by newshane

Spawn 269 Black and White Variant (3 copies)

All three copies are 9.6 or better. A few may be good 9.8 candidates. Very clean. Unread and unpressed.

$3 each

s269bw.jpg

Spawn 270 (3 copies)

All three copies are 9.6 or better. A few may be good 9.8 candidates. Very clean. Unread and unpressed.

$3 each

s270.jpg

Spawn 272 (2 copies)

Both copies are 9.6 or better. Very clean. Unread and unpressed.

$3 each

s272.jpg

Edited by newshane

Spawn 273

I'd say this is a solid 9.6. Unread. Unpressed. FYI: Print run on the latest Spawn books are sinking into the 12,000 range.

$3

s273.jpg

Edited by newshane

Spawn 273 Black and White Variant

I'd say 9.6 or better. Clean. Unread. Unpressed.

$3

s273bw.jpg

:bump:

* * * One and only discount - 15% off any purchase. * * *