• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Thanks!

15 posts in this topic

X-Men Campbell, Spawn, Deadpool, ASM #300, A Few Variants And #1's 24 HOUR SALE

Hello, everybody :hi:

"Take it" trumps all ongoing negotiations, but feel free to message me with offers!

I accept PayPal only.

I include BOXED and bombproof packaging, never envelopes.

Priority shipping is included for all orders $100 and up, First Class is included for all orders $50 and up (as long as it's under 16 oz). Besides that, shipping is at cost.

Thanks for looking!

Formerly known as Tibex82

Edited by ApexComix

X-Men Blue #1 J. Scott Campbell "Virgin" Variant Signed With COA NM+ $125 (2 available)

This book has been all over the map lately with sales ranging from $89-$205, but the cheapest BIN on eBay right now is $180. Beautiful copies, still sealed with the JSC sticker.

Copy A:

ZmdC75v.jpg

OleHILj.jpg

Copy B: *The small brown speck near the F, T, L corner is likely a piece of dust on my scanning bed and NOT on the book itself.

KoKnzv5.jpg

cxaSvXv.jpg

Edited by ApexComix

2 hours ago, ApexComix said:

X-Men Blue #1 J. Scott Campbell "Virgin" Variant Signed With COA NM+ $125 (2 available)

This book has been all over the map lately with sales ranging from $89-$205, but the cheapest BIN on eBay right now is $180. Beautiful copies, still sealed with the JSC sticker.

Copy A:

ZmdC75v.jpg

OleHILj.jpg

Copy B: *The small brown speck near the F, T, L corner is likely a piece of dust on my scanning bed and NOT on the book itself.

KoKnzv5.jpg

cxaSvXv.jpg

It's too bad these get the green label treatment vs yellow or blue especially with the COA and seal.  Really wish CGC would come up with a label that isn't SS but doesn't peg a non witnessed signed book the same way you'd peg certain flaws in another comic.

3 hours ago, ApexComix said:

X-Men Campbell, Spawn, Deadpool, ASM #300, A Few Variants And #1's 24 HOUR SALE

Hello, everybody :hi:

"Take it" trumps all ongoing negotiations, but feel free to message me with offers!

I accept PayPal only.

I include BOXED and bombproof packaging, never envelopes.

Priority shipping is included for all orders $100 and up, First Class is included for all orders $50 and up (as long as it's under 16 oz). Besides that, shipping is at cost.

Thanks for looking!

Formerly known as Tibex82

Have you tested the bombproof packaging and if so, do you have video footage cause that would be freaking sweet!

In the process of moving guys, had to take care of some stuff, but more books coming right up. Let's see....

I have seen the JSC books with the yellow labels and tried to find information on how they got a yellow, but came up empty handed so far. Wish I had more info on that. I have not "technically" tested the "bombproof" packaging, but would be happy to test it out if you buy a comic and provide explosives.

Be right back....

14 minutes ago, ApexComix said:

In the process of moving guys, had to take care of some stuff, but more books coming right up. Let's see....

I have seen the JSC books with the yellow labels and tried to find information on how they got a yellow, but came up empty handed so far. Wish I had more info on that. I have not "technically" tested the "bombproof" packaging, but would be happy to test it out if you buy a comic and provide explosives.

Be right back....

No sweat we were all just teasing.  Although yeah I'd love to know how they got it SS 

15 minutes ago, ApexComix said:

Be right back....

You need to pick these up from the Campbell store at a convention with a CGC witness.. Even if Scott isnt there bring a witness as long as Brett is running the campbell booth you can get them yellow labled. He witnesses all of Scott's sigs.

15 minutes ago, TheRealVenom said:

You need to pick these up from the Campbell store at a convention with a CGC witness.. Even if Scott isnt there bring a witness as long as Brett is running the campbell booth you can get them yellow labled. He witnesses all of Scott's sigs.

That's good to know for the future.

I wish I was gonna be at a show with a Campbell store this year.  Unless he shows up to Wizard World Chicago, not sure it will happen

Amazing Spider-Man #300 NM+ $1000 (No, I don't expect $1000....) Another book that's all over the map. With one high grade copy selling for almost $1000 within the past few weeks, this is not one to be underestimated right now. I also got some jabs for offering a CGC 9.8 WP on here a few weeks back for $400 over GPA and it sold the next day for $700 over GPA. If interested, please PM me an offer. I have to state a price and hence the $1000.

Vibrant color, tight staples, sharp corners, the back cover shows no signs of finger prints which is common with this comic as the back cover is black. Scans are at 600 dpi so zoom away. I will also take as many more pictures as you'd like.

Edited by ApexComix