• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MEGA KEY!! AF 15 CGC 4.5 CrOW No MC
2 2

34 posts in this topic

Just now, CashMoney said:

What's this "bump" thing?  I see it all over the place on this board.

Brings your thread to the top of the first page of the forum. :bump:

4 hours ago, woowoo said:

would love to have the book.  I can get a 4.5 for 37,500 close to my house but it has chipping. I think yours is way better wish you where near the SF area hm

My house was 52500, so I guess this looks like a bargain.

What are the time payments offered?  hm

5 hours ago, woowoo said:

would love to have the book.  I can get a 4.5 for 37,500 close to my house but it has chipping. I think yours is way better wish you where near the SF area hm

You have heard of Fedex, UPS, USPS, etc ?

Mannup and buy it :baiting:

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 hour ago, Gotham Kid said:

You have heard of things like Fedex, UPS, etc ?

Yup but I like to pay cash and see book in hand if I spend that kind of money (shrug) I would use FedEx on a Golden-age book like Tec 29 cause there is 1000+ copy's of Fantasy 15 to one Tec 29.

5 hours ago, lizards2 said:

My house was 52500, so I guess this looks like a bargain.

What are the time payments offered?  hm

5% down, non-refundable, and 6 months to pay the remaining balance

4 hours ago, woowoo said:

Yup but I like to pay cash and see book in hand if I spend that kind of money (shrug) I would use FedEx on a Golden-age book like Tec 29 cause there is 1000+ copy's of Fantasy 15 to one Tec 29.

I work 5 minutes from the airport in Birmingham, AL if you want to fly down to see it.  hm

9 hours ago, Sam I am said:

I work 5 minutes from the airport in Birmingham, AL if you want to fly down to see it.  hm

When I was planning the purchase of my AF15 I was really close to book a flight ticket from Stockholm, Sweden to Chicago in order to pay for it and pick it up. I was actually pretty thrilled with the idea of a trip over the Atlantic just to put my hands on that book. 

At the end, a contact of mine in Michigan drove to Chicago and picked it up for me since the seller would not fed-ex the book. But it would definitely be cool to make the trip just for that. And totally worth it.