• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Heathen #1 Direct Limited Edition of 100 Hand Numbered CGC 9.8 SS Natasha Alterici

36 posts in this topic

Heathen #1 Direct Limited Edition of 100 Hand Numbered CGC 9.8 SS Natasha Alterici

Hello all. :hi:

I was waiting for my latest submission to hit scheduled for grading before offering these and that happened today.

First :takeit:wins in thread(over PMs) but payment will not be due until I have books in hand.

No returns on CGC books unless damaged, of course.

I accept paypal and will ship via USPS Priority Insured plus Signature.

Time payments up to two months is ok with a 20% non refundable deposit.

Heathen #1 direct limited edition that is hand numbered of 100 printed. 

Numbering choice will be given on order of purchase(as well as 9.9 and 10.0 upgrades if any). I will not have all the numbering choices until they are in hand as well.

They are signed by Natasha Alterici on the back cover and  pre selling as a SS CGC 9.8.

Asking $400 $360 Shipped. I am making 3,2 1 available now but may have more once grading is final.

Thanks for looking and message me with any questions.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Edited by I like pie

I was able to get the numbering early. #21,29 and 40. Praxis, feel free to select. Edit: Nevermind.  Forgot about the possibility of 9.9 or 10.

Also, Heathen is a 12 issue arc but I found out last night direct from Damian Wassel(CEO @Vault) they plan on making it an ongoing as long as sales keep up.:whee:

Edited by I like pie

9 hours ago, I like pie said:

I was able to get the numbering early. #21,29 and 40. Praxis, feel free to select. Edit: Nevermind.  Forgot about the possibility of 9.9 or 10.

Also, Heathen is a 12 issue arc but I found out last night direct from Damian Wassel(CEO @Vault) they plan on making it an ongoing as long as sales keep up.:whee:

Let's hope it's an ongoing book.  I would hate for it to end at 12 after what I've already read.  

On 6/9/2017 at 7:47 AM, I like pie said:

What happened with the 9.9/10 possibility?