• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Heathen #1 Direct Limited Edition of 100 Hand Numbered CGC 9.8 SS Natasha Alterici

36 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, RidersRohan said:

Mine has just been verified forever.  Kind of makes paying for Fast Track a waste of money. Hooray CGC  

Agreed.  My C2E2 FT books still aren't here.  Worse, C2E2 didn't supposedly start them until 2 weeks after the con.  

1 hour ago, I like pie said:

Mine did ship. CGC received all the Vault books 5-15. They sat there untouched until 6/6 as Sam(head of SS books) was out at cons.

Then CGC needs to hire some additional help.  Business shouldn't come to a standstill because 1 guy is at conferences.  It's absolutely ridiculous.  That really is a good way to off customers and send them to their competitors.

14 minutes ago, Drbearsec said:

Then CGC needs to hire some additional help.  Business shouldn't come to a standstill because 1 guy is at conferences.  It's absolutely ridiculous.  That really is a good way to off customers and send them to their competitors.

Agreed.

Mine did ship. CGC received all the Vault books 5-15. They sat there untouched until 6/6 as Sam(head of SS books) was out at cons.

So, they happily took my fast track money, and let them sit for a month.  Nice.

On a positive note, I saved everyone from getting "second print" erroneously  put on all the labels. I noticed it after it was marked shipped and managed to get it put on hold until I had Vault contact CGC to strike it from the labels.

Edited by I like pie

On a positive note, I saved everyone from getting "second print" erroneously  put on all the labels. I noticed it after it was marked shipped and managed to get it put on hold until I had Vault contact CGC to strike it from the labels.

Nice work Mr. Pie!!!!!  Good lord CGC!!!!!!!