• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics4less auctions ending Sunday June 11 benefit fellow board member.

1 post in this topic

Comics4less auctions ending Sunday June 11 benefit fellow board member.

Link to Auctions for boardie Niklespot

Link to original post in announcements section

Click the link or read the copy and paste below. Just starting this thread for Pete so more boardies will see it. Pete donated a lot of what is in the auction as well as getting donations from various dealers at C2E2 and Planet Con.

Comic Book Robbery in Illinois Last Year - Help a Fellow Dealer

Let me introduce myself. I am Pete Przysiezny, owner of Comics4less. I had a tragic situation happen to me last year when I was taken advantage by a terrible criminal who stole many items from my warehouse.  This fundraiser is not for myself but my close dealer friend who was affected by this tragedy. I am seeking help from everyone who knows or feels for someone who is hurting or is in need. Please read below for more information on the fundraiser: 

As some of you may know, last August a criminal with thorough knowledge of the comic industry targeted dealers in the midwest. Over a weekend the criminal stole from my  warehouse and immediately tried to resell the comics. He was able to sell some of the books to Nic Franks for cash and trade.  The criminal has since been arrested and will see  his day in court.  However, the cash and trade books were never recovered and the stolen books are still in police custody.

Immediately I made a promise to Nik that I would use my energy and connections to help him and his family through this difficult time.  

I am asking you to join me in donating items for a fundraising eBay auction ending on June 3rd.  Every dollar raised will go directly towards helping Nik's young family.Every donor will be featured in the each of the auctions. 

If you are interested in helping, send me an email at oldcomics@yahoo.com or call me at 847-513-2666 or contribute to the GoFundMe page at https://www.gofundme.com/nikfranks. 

I will do another post once the auction has started.

Thanks,
Pete Przysiezny

Edited by lhcomics