• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

Batman #181--I bought this copy at auction and realized its barely worse than mine.  This has holes punched through it.  Why would someone do that to a comic? so odd.  Lets call this 2.5/3.0.  Asking $100 SOLD

Untitled-129-p1 (6).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Archie's Mad House #22---This is a very tough book to get in any grade and this is the only one I have ever owned.  Its a cool cover and well worth having graded.  I put this in the 2.0/2.5 range as well.  These are very expensive all over ebay. Asking $125 SOLD

Untitled-129-p1 (7).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Archie's Mad House #22---This is a very tough book to get in any grade and this is the only one I have ever owned.  Its a cool cover and well worth having graded.  I put this in the 2.0/2.5 range as well.  These are very expensive all over ebay. Asking $125

Untitled-129-p1 (7).jpg

Take

Last but not least is Deadman----Strange Adventures #206---This blue is smoking hott.  Dark, gorgeous colors and my favorite of the run.  I love deadman.  Here is a solid 8.5+ copy.  Asking $70 SOLD

Untitled-129-p1 (8).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

5 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Archie's Mad House #22---This is a very tough book to get in any grade and this is the only one I have ever owned.  Its a cool cover and well worth having graded.  I put this in the 2.0/2.5 range as well.  These are very expensive all over ebay. Asking $125

Untitled-129-p1 (7).jpg

I know how you feel.  Tough book to find.  I got mine only bit better than what you had. Like one grade up.  Been hunting for a higher grade and the crazy thing kicking my butt that I shoulda had brought years ago when they were more plentiful. 

3 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Also anyone in here looking for MAD comics in the first 24? before they got all corny?  let me know ill throw one up if there is interest

Throw a few like MAD!