• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

Question: any limit on how many freebies someone can take per night?

No Free Bees are for anyone that purchases.  you take as many as you want.  And thank you for the purchase.

3 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

He's in CA, so that's 10 PM for us CST folks....

:tonofbricks:doh!:facepalm::censored: "who says CT (time zone) and has it meaning California time???!!! apparently SOLAR BOY!!!....................................IM SORRY!!! Please don't hate me:whistle:

18 minutes ago, Raze said:

:tonofbricks:doh!:facepalm::censored: "who says CT (time zone) and has it meaning California time???!!! apparently SOLAR BOY!!!....................................IM SORRY!!! Please don't hate me:whistle:

Raze all comics tonight for you add 40% to the price hahahahaha...

45 minutes ago, tomo said:

I'll take the World's Finest #111 and 121 at 20% off.

looking forward to tonight's offerings live, as I was sound asleep after a hard day spent working outside yesterday.

those are great pickups and are yours Tomo....we missed you last night

^^

Guys starting in 11 minutes.  Im in a very very good mood, working an event today and got a lot of self gens so i can go sell 10 families solar.  BTW if any of you own a home and want a solar quote im your guy.  

Since Aaron Judge hit two home runs today and one of them broke the furthest record since 2009 im going to give some awesome deals tonight on some awesome books.  Im a die hard Yankee fan and im happy we are doing so well this year.....destroyed the Orioles today lol

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Fan boy im expecting some Root Beer in the mail bud lol

Sure, I will try sneak a root beer over the border to mail it to you. lol

Mad #23--This is the last of the Comic size Mads then it gets to magazine size and they then get too goofy for my taste.  I love the first 23.  This is a Solid 6.5 copy.  Might press better.  The beat up ones in the 3.5 to 4.0 that have sold on ebay went for $40.  The last 5.5 on GPA went for $129 in 2016.  Asking $125 Pulled

Untitled-130-p1.jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY