• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

Ill do an update of whats left in a little bit.  Tomorrow some High grade DC, some MAD and some PANIC and some other random books and I will have 8 more Free bees to give away.  Thank you all for looking.  Start time 8pm california time

1 minute ago, Fan Boy said:

Thanks for a good thread!  Will be here tomorrow. Good night! Don't let bedbugs PANIC you gone MAD!

Thanks bud.  Ill pack tomorrow with some awesome books.  night

Round #1 update or remaining books.  Please take what you like or PM me with offers.  Thank you.  Round #2 starts tomorrow night at 8pm.....CA time.

First up a cool cover Adventure comics #368--Very very sharp copy.  I put this in the 9.0 range.  Nicest copy I have seen.  Asking $50 SOLD

Batman #182--I love these 80pg giant books.  Awesome art.  Solid 6.5 or better copy.  Asking $25SOLD

The Spectre #6--This is a character i fell in love with as a kid.  Cool costume, very creepy and just awesome covers.  This is a solid 7.5 copy.  Asking $15SOLD

Metal Men #34--This is a very cool cover.  Bright colors, great art.  Stunning.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $25

World's Finest #159--Here is a nice 7.5 copy with a cool arrival stamp.  Asking $20 SOLD

Superman #206--Here is a cool cover of Supes getting beat up lol.  Sharp 6.0 copy.  Asking $10

Detective Comics #269--I love this cover so much.  Use to own a really high grade one years ago and I was a dummy and sold it.  This one is a 4.0 or so copy.  I would get this cleaned.  Cover has all kinds of dirt on it but i feel with a cleaning and a press this would drastically improve.  Asking $30 SOLD

World's Finest #121--I love how funny batman looks here lol.  Cool cover and a nice 10 center.  Ill put this in the 4.0 range but its higher.  Asking $20 SOLD

Superboy #76--These old covers are all so cool.  This is a nice 4.5 or better copy.   Asking $30 SOLD

World's Finest # 111--Here is a cool cover but im going to hit this hard for the writing on the right side.  Lets call it a 5.0.  Asking $20 SOLD

Adventure Comics #244--This is a very nice copy except the first page on the inside is detatched.  So lets call this a 4.0.  Asking $40

Star Lord #10---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $15

Star Lord #14---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $15

Star Lord #15---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.0 copy.  Asking $10

Here is a stunning copy---Lois lane #69--Superman is such a gentleman lol....love this guy.  This is a very sharp 8.5 or better.  Asking $40

Adventure Comics #395---This is another very high grade book.  This is at least an 8.5 copy.  Asking $25 SOLD

Gomer Pyle #1--Have never seen this book before.  Solid 4.0 copy.  Asking $5

Star Wars #45--Who doesnt love star wars? lol This is a sharp 8.5 copy.  Asking $5

Superman #191--This is the nicest copy of this book that I have seen.  Looks like a solid 8.5 or better.  Asking $50

Batman #181--I bought this copy at auction and realized its barely worse than mine.  This has holes punched through it.  Why would someone do that to a comic? so odd.  Lets call this 2.5/3.0.  Asking $100SOLD

Last but not least is Deadman----Strange Adventures #206---This blue is smoking hott.  Dark, gorgeous colors and my favorite of the run.  I love deadman.  Here is a solid 8.5+ copy.  Asking $70 SOLD

Edited by SOLAR BOY

I'm getting too many pms in regards to what I'm offering tonight in round 2. I like surprises and throwing up whatever randomly but you guys all clearly don't. So I'll just give you all an idea of what you should expect tonight. 

There will be a couple MAD comics in top 24, a couple PANIC in top 8. A run of strange adventures,  a couple high grade adventure/superboy/brave and the bold, a bunch of mystery in space, a couple daredevil, one or two challengers of the unknown, worlds finest, Wonder Woman, doom patrol. I'm posting like 40 books tonight and giving away 8-10 free comics. Again we will end with 3 great books. Stay tuned. 8pm sharp. Thanks 

Edited by SOLAR BOY

15 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

The Spectre #6--This is a character i fell in love with as a kid.  Cool costume, very creepy and just awesome covers.  This is a solid 7.5 copy.  Asking $15

Untitled-127-p1 (3).jpg

L:takeit: ...Had to do a box check first!

Okay fine...

Detective Comics #269--I love this cover so much.  Use to own a really high grade one years ago and I was a dummy and sold it.  This one is a 4.0 or so copy.  I would get this cleaned.  Cover has all kinds of dirt on it but i feel with a cleaning and a press this would drastically improve.  Asking $30

:takeit:at 20% off