• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

Just now, adampasz said:

Just got here. What did I miss??

Legion Adventures.  Still some left.

2 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

OK here we go

3 minutes of here we go....,

Just now, adampasz said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Legion Adventures.  Still some left.

Looking... Haha didn't I just buy an Adventure Comics #357 8.5 from you a couple weeks ago?

I do not recall.

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

3 minutes of here we go....,

such a smart azz lizard

Here we go...,  :baiting:

Here is the last book of the night and one hell of a book.  I ove these MAD comics.....Here is #22.  This is very very sharp.  Solid 7.5 copy.  The last 7.0 sold for $180 in 2015.  Asking $150 Pulled

Untitled-p1 (41).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

2 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

This next book is just sick and I rarely ever see it for sale.  This run is awesome.  This is a sharp 3.5 to 4.0 copy.  A press would help this for sure.  Asking $150

Untitled-p1 (42).jpg

Never seen that one before, and yes it was a fascinating theme back in the era then. 

ok everyone thanks for looking.  Pm me if you would like to make offers on any books.  Tomorrow is game 5 of the NBA finals so I will be doing round 3 the following night at 8pm sharp.  Tomorrow I will have discounts on some of the remaining books.  Thank you all for looking.

1 minute ago, Fan Boy said:

Ok,  I am done for the night. I need go to bed to get up early for work... when is the next period in time? Good night! :foryou:

Tuesday at 8pm.  I want to scan 30-40 more comics and a bunch more free bees and give some discounts tomorrow.  Get ready for a nice group on tuesday night.  Thanks

:takeit:

Adventure comics #368--Very very sharp copy.  I put this in the 9.0 range.  Nicest copy I have seen. 
Adventure Comics #395---This is another very high grade book.  This is at least an 8.5 copy. 

Sorry I missed the Adventure 374. I will try to pay more attention on Tuesday.

I'll take this too if you've still got it:
Blue Beetle # 1--Here is an awesome comic of one of my favorite all time characters.  There are two small spine splits one at the top and another at the bottom.  Solid 5.0 or better copy.

Lately been collecting silver/bronze JLA, Adventure Comics.
Also looking for Flash before #150.
And GL before #90.
Pretty much any DC from 1965-75 that's not the Trinity. ;)