• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Cover Art

48 posts in this topic

sleeping.gif
That's exactly what I thought of your recreation this time around.

I don't recall anyone asking for your opinion. Crawl back under your bridge. sumo.gif

So why do you feel justified to give your opinion? Here, let me wipe you off the bottom of my shoe. sumo.gif

Because it's my duty in life to slap trolls like you. BTW, what you feel on the bottom of your shoe is your over-inflated sense of self-worth. sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

sleeping.gif

I don't recall anyone asking for your opinion. Crawl back under your bridge. sumo.gif

So why do you feel justified to give your opinion? Here, let me wipe you off the bottom of my shoe. sumo.gif

Because it's my duty in life to slap trolls like you. BTW, what you feel on the bottom of your shoe is your over-inflated sense of self-worth. sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

Oooohhhh, a tough internet poster. Wow, what a sense of power you wield behind your keyboard in the dark of your room.

hail.gif

sleeping.gif

Well, I feel justified to give my opinion (since he did the work for me). I have always loved this cover. I asked him to do it. Technically challenging or not (in your eyes), Dice did an awesome job.

If you care to show us your art (please no stick figures or rorschach drawings), then maybe you can share your opinion with the rest of the class. yeahok.gif

I only do commision work for people, not free. Did Dice happen to do that piece for free?

sleeping.gif

What a pathetic life you lead if that is your duty, Captain Mundane!

sleeping.gif

893blahblah.gif

Please, oh please, oh please Lord... send Deathlok my way.

sleeping.gif

893blahblah.gif

Easy little man. I really don't plan on being a part of your fetish scene. Please keep your vile thoughts from disturbing these forums.

oh and seek help from your sick perversions.

sleeping.gif

893blahblah.gif

I hope someone's taking bets. I'll get a second mortgage to cover it. yay.gif

sleeping.gif

893blahblah.gif

So exactly how much is a second mortgage on your mobile home? I assume you have a double-wide to store comics in.

sleeping.gif

893blahblah.gif

So exactly how much is a second mortgage on your mobile home? I assume you have a double-wide to store comics in.

sleeping.gif

I'd say Stronguy is a safe bet, unless he steals your box of Twinkies. poke2.gif

sleeping.gif

893blahblah.gif

sleeping.gif

I'd say Stronguy is a safe bet, unless he steals your box of Twinkies. poke2.gif

The only twinkie here is you, cupcake. Maybe you could do an all white cover next time to really challenge yourself. It's a wonder how well you drew Cubby, to think of you were talented.

Here is a template for you.

2737_4_006.jpg

They look like the crayon daubings of a five year old. 27_laughing.gif

Which means he could probably sell it as a limited series giclee print for big bucks in some ritzy NY Soho gallery. foreheadslap.gif

Hey, look....at least it's in focus! He's getting better! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif