• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] June's Sales Thread brings us some keys, some firsts, and varying grades..ASM 300, 1st Gambit, 1st Black Cat, 2nd Darkseid, and others

49 posts in this topic

June's Sales Thread brings us some keys, some firsts, and varying grades..ASM 300, 1st Gambit, 1st Black Cat, 2nd Darkseid, and others

Got a small stack of comics here that I've scanned in and are ready to move.  It'll be a short sales thread consisting of ASM, Black Panther, Jungle Action, Jimmy Olsen, X-Men, Avengers, Thor, and others.   I think I've priced them appropriately but I'm always open to offers.  Books are complete unless noted in description.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in thread overrides any PM negotiations.
I will not sell to you if you are on the Probation List or in the Hall of Shame.

PAYMENT

Paypal only.
I will PM invoices within 24 hours of the end of this sale.

RETURNS

Returns accepted within 5 business days -- Buyer pays return shipping . No returns on slabs.

SHIPPING

$12 for first slab, $2 for each additional. Raw books I will do $7 flat rate.
USPS First Class or USPS Priority, depending on weight/number of books.
Shipped within 3 business days of payment.

My Feedback can be found here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/386459-oceans11-feedback-thread/

Amazing Spider Man 300 VG spine roll. A press and dry clean would help this one if you're into that type of thing. As it is.. let's say $65 and yeah it's the first appearance of some popular character...  SOLD to Retrocomics

asm%20300%20a_zpsexcijmpj.jpg

asm%20300%20b_zpsaejuf4kh.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Just now, oceans11 said:

Amazing Spider Man 300 VG spine roll. A press would help this one if you're into that type of thing. As it is.. let's say $65 and yeah it's the first appearance of some popular character...

Take it 

Just now, oceans11 said:

Amazing Spider Man 300 VG spine roll. A press and dry clean would help this one if you're into that type of thing. As it is.. let's say $65 and yeah it's the first appearance of some popular character...

Take it

My Greatest Adventure 80 1st Doom Patrol. G This book is beat a bit. Water damage to cover. Chipping. Detached at top staple. Centerfold loose. But it is complete and nothing is missing and it is first appearance of Doom Patrol. $40 SOLD to MusterMark

my%20greatest%20adventure%2080%20a_zpsdk

my%20greatest%20adventure%2080%20b_zpsz1

Edited by oceans11