• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hulk #1 Craig's List Alert
2 2

38 posts in this topic

I just saw a Hulk 1 post on Phoenix C-list- 5.0 for $6000. I got a call from a guy who said his name was Jayden who lives in Dallas with a Tennessee cell #. He is willing to negotiate the price. When I told him a similar guy was listing an ASM 1 two weeks ago and sent me an empty envelope he hung up. I think it is the same guy who went by Tead with the ASM 1. Unfortunately we left for Ohio, right after that happened and are still here. I just have not been able to keep a connection out in the country or I would have posted this earlier.

His line is that he will work with you and will take half upfront and the rest when the book arrives. I told him I would have to have the book first; he shipped Fed Ex and sent me the tracking number, then starting pushing for the payment. I told him when I had the book. Last I heard from him but I bet it is the same guy because Tead was supposedly from Dallas as well.

Scammers always follow the money which seems to be in comic book keys at the moment.

Ed

11 hours ago, robocard said:

I just saw a Hulk 1 post on Phoenix C-list- 5.0 for $6000. I got a call from a guy who said his name was Jayden who lives in Dallas with a Tennessee cell #. He is willing to negotiate the price. When I told him a similar guy was listing an ASM 1 two weeks ago and sent me an empty envelope he hung up. I think it is the same guy who went by Tead with the ASM 1. Unfortunately we left for Ohio, right after that happened and are still here. I just have not been able to keep a connection out in the country or I would have posted this earlier.

His line is that he will work with you and will take half upfront and the rest when the book arrives. I told him I would have to have the book first; he shipped Fed Ex and sent me the tracking number, then starting pushing for the payment. I told him when I had the book. Last I heard from him but I bet it is the same guy because Tead was supposedly from Dallas as well.

Scammers always follow the money which seems to be in comic book keys at the moment.

Ed

There was a guy from the Atlanta area doing something similar a few years ago.

The never ending conflict of "too good to be true" vs. "should I take the shot"

5 hours ago, Readcomix said:

I just whacked the Albany, NY posting. 

link?  and I whacked the phoenix one

if you're doing big money with unknown people, you gotta just do cash in transaction in person, preferably in a police parking lot, especially if its off the c-list.

2 minutes ago, CatskillMike said:

He's back again.  Here is the new link posted July 8.  Hit that prohibited button please.

https://albany.craigslist.org/clt/6210959012.html

2 minutes ago, CatskillMike said:

He's back again.  Here is the new link posted July 8.  Hit that prohibited button please.

https://albany.craigslist.org/clt/6210959012.html

Bam! (thumbsu