• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM "star wars" #68

4 posts in this topic

Hi...just wanted to thank you all in advance for your help on grading my star wars #68....I'm new on ebay and like most newbies think their comic is 9.6....I've collected over 100 original star wars comics....never read, just kept in storage box all these years...I've looked carefully at this one with an 8x loop (is that what I should be using?) and it really looks like a 9.0 or better....I just put on a batch of 30 comics with a 9.0 pre-screen and 10 were graded...sold 2 of them already for $270...but too many not graded and it seems biggest fault are some small creases at spine  and some with some color broken....undetectable to the naked eye and even hard to see with a 8x loop....anyway....it's a fun learning experience and thank you guys for your help....best...Mike