• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread CLOSED
2 2

194 posts in this topic

On 6/19/2017 at 8:55 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Superman #199 -- 1st Superman/Flash race -- G -- 2.0 -- $20

This book has some stuff going on.  A little bit of a cover fade.  Subscription crease.  Damage to the right corner and the lower left edge of the book, significant enough to go through about half of the book (the worst of the damage is probably on the interior picture shown here).  Still, it's affordable, readable, and all there.

JdtkdJIh.jpg73cxisFh.jpg

Will take it with the discount

On 6/19/2017 at 7:55 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Superman #199 -- 1st Superman/Flash race -- G -- 2.0 -- $20

This book has some stuff going on.  A little bit of a cover fade.  Subscription crease.  Damage to the right corner and the lower left edge of the book, significant enough to go through about half of the book (the worst of the damage is probably on the interior picture shown here).  Still, it's affordable, readable, and all there.

Spoiler

JdtkdJIh.jpg

Spoiler

73cxisFh.jpg

1 minute ago, Oceanmills said:

Will take it with the discount

^^ and thank you! (thumbsu

Less than two hours remaining folks -- plenty of great deals still available!

Okay, reopening this thread for the 4th of July! :banana:  ALL previous discounts remain in effect, and we're back with a bunch of 1st appearances for the 4th of July holiday! ( In the event a book in the RECAP somehow sold in the interim and was not marked as sold, it will be obviously unavailable and I apologize for any mistake for that in advance. :foryou:)

What better way to celebrate Independence Day than to liberate these books from my hands! lol

Aquaman #29 -- 1st appearance of The Ocean Master -- F -- 6.0 -- $70 -- SOLD to Jazzno

Movie hype ... you know the drill.  :juggle:

Spoiler

GlLfSmch.jpg

Spoiler

iqidSPsh.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold!

Batlash #1 -- 2nd appearance of Bat Lash -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $20

LONG crease front cover running from the middle of the bottom to the right side.  Does not appear to break color, or barely does in a spot or two.  NCB bends on spine.  Probably a good pressing candidate, though I am the furthest thing from an authority on those things.

deipqR2h.jpg

0bcy4Czh.jpg

Calling it a short night here -- not feeling well, so this is about all I'm going to muster.  I'm scheduled to work the next two days, but I may be adding more starting on Monday and heading into the middle of the week.

Please check out my virtual store in Mixed located HERE!

Anyone who buys from this thread, you can take 25% off ANY number of books located in the store (new books and wall books included -- this discount is not able to be combined/stacked with the two current offers in the store now.)  Thanks again for looking -- offers always welcomed.  Hope everyone has a great weekend! :foryou: