• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sungirl 3, Timely, Circus Cover, not so easy to find;)
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Sungirl 3, Timely, Circus Cover, not so easy to find;)

I had a great time at the Berk auction (thank you, Jon)...it was exhausting, I bought some wonderful books, and I have ONE undercopy.

So, I'll list it here first:)

Paypal, checks, MO's, whatever are fine.

Exact shipping to anywhere (priority mail only)

I pack very carefully and I pay for private insurance, so that's included.

Payment is due within 2 weeks. (So I can mail it before I have 97 things on my schedule). If you need time payments, that's fine. 20% non refundable downpayment due in 7 days and you can set up your own payment schedule (just tell me what it is) book has to be paid before Oct 1.

I take returns on anything as long as you let me know within 3 days of receipt and the item is returned in 7 days.

No list people please.

First :takeit: here, or in a pm wins (by time stamp).

Sungirl #3, Circus cover and probably the hardest of the series of 3 to find (at least that's what I've found).

The book has nice OW pages, great color, probably better than my scans and the cover is detached. There was some rust at the staple. I had the book slabbed and it was not cleaned or pressed or anything else.

Maybe, possibly if it was cleaned it would get bumped a little (there is some dirt esp on the back), but I can't guarantee that. I 

The 4.0 Sungirl went for $867, so I'm going to try offering this at $375 (I just prorated the price).

I've got company this weekend, so I might be a little slow at answering, but I'll check my pms for questions.

59450530b4767_sungirl3001.thumb.jpg.d247b0b1b14b93eb08f9eea4f83051ef.jpg5945053d16d13_sungirl3002.thumb.jpg.8f9e1038d48a54ac94b8f4729121bc74.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu

3 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Sungirl #3, Circus cover and probably the hardest of the series of 3 to find (at least that's what I've found).

The book has nice OW pages, great color, probably better than my scans and the cover is detached. There was some rust at the staple. I had the book slabbed and it was not cleaned or pressed or anything else.

Maybe, possibly if it was cleaned it would get bumped a little (there is some dirt esp on the back), but I can't guarantee that. I 

The 4.0 Sungirl went for $867, so I'm going to try offering this at $375 (I just prorated the price).

I've got company this weekend, so I might be a little slow at answering, but I'll check my pms for questions.

59450530b4767_sungirl3001.thumb.jpg.d247b0b1b14b93eb08f9eea4f83051ef.jpg5945053d16d13_sungirl3002.thumb.jpg.8f9e1038d48a54ac94b8f4729121bc74.jpg

:takeit: