• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Giant Size XMen #1

4 posts in this topic

PGM Giant Size XMen #1

I picked this one up recently from a member of this boards. Not totally sure how it would grade. It's a nice book and holds well together. Obviously the sunfaded cover is one thing, and someone coloured in some of the title in red. I suppose that would count as amateur restoration, but they actually did a good job of it. Is this book worth grading at all, or should I just leave it as is? 

IMG_20170620_084531626.jpg

IMG_20170620_084457231.jpg

IMG_20170620_084519763.jpg

Idk though I had a IH 181 with crayon on the same spot as yours in the title...

It didn't get a restored grade!! It only got a 2.5 though.... but I also had it signed or SSd so I don't know if that matters....

I'll let some one else chime in lol

1 hour ago, Tbone911t said:

Couple high res scan to help with the grading. Not a bad looking book, but still a purple label no doubt.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Yeah I had a Hulk 181 as well with colouring all over the title as well. Came back a 0.5, but blue label. Heck I have a Daredevil #1 3.0 blue label with "Judy" singed on the cover 12 times. I honestly don't know what they're metrics on restoration are. 

Thanks for your thoughts! 

Screenshot_20170620-193426.png

Edited by BruceParker
I think it gives the book a little character