• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Dead of Night #1 CGC 9.4

10 posts in this topic

Again-if I ws comicworm, why on earth would I come back to the boards 18 months later under the name electrogames knowing that I already posted about "owning the rights to electrogames".

Because you think we're dumb? confused-smiley-013.gif

You certainly did last time. yeahok.gif

That is a very poor argument to say the least, but then again according to comicworm I should be in law school.

Already own it!

Course you do...you were looking for a copy 18 months ago...and I'm sure they're not that hard to find! thumbsup2.gif

GPA has indicated about 6 copies sold in 9.4 or better in 2004 and 2005...a 9.4, 3 9.6, and a 9.8

Upward trends of the 9.6 sold copies...$335...$305....$373... the 2nd was the DR copy (the one I have) and the most expensive is a Pacific Coast.

But the last copy was sold in Nov of 2005, so dry for over a year. So, depending on when someone was looking their perspective might be "easy" or htf.

Personally, I need DON #10 and #11 (sold my 9.4).

Back to the comicworm beatup-a-thon.