• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers #4 CGC 8.0
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Two books for now, might list some others depending upon if these sell or not:

:rulez:

1) Price includes shipping to the 48 Conus States, outside CONUS I will pick up $20.00 on the shipping, the rest is on the buyer

2) Books will be shipped in a USPS Priority Flat-Rate box.  The books will be fully insured to include shipping, and a tracking number will be sent as soon as books are mailed

3) PM offers are welcome, but the 1st :takeit:gets the book even if in negotiations.

4) If a PM offer is accepted the buyer needs to post a :takeit: via PM.  Once that is posted the book is no longer for sale. 

5) Refunds are accepted if notified 2-days after reception of book.  Buyer is responsible for shipping back, and book needs to be in same shape that it went out inAfter those two days, sale is final.

6) My Kudos thread is below

Mike22's Kudos Thread

7) Any questions, PM me.  It usually does not take more than 24-hours to answer your question once I get it

8) Prices and pictures are below:

Amazing Spider-Man #129 CGC 9.2 (OW/W Pages) - $2000.00   $1900.00   $1850.00 (Last 2 x sales $2300 and $1950.00) SOLD

Avengers #4 CGC 8.0 (OW/W Pages) - $3400.00   $3300.00  $3200.00 (Last 2 x sales $3800 and $3300.00)

Edited by Mike22
Sold ASM #129

Thanks for the compliments on the books!!

I definitely would be very happy if you combine forces :headbang: 

In fact I would cut you guys a deal if both of you are interested in purchasing your respective books  (thumbsu

CBass: Thanks for the Compliments on the book (thumbsu It is a really nice 8.0, actually chose it over a 8.5 it was sitting next too because it looked a lot better and had the OW/WHITE pages.