• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

please grade mystery in space

6 posts in this topic

That looks like around a 6.0 to me.

I hope you treat (or treated as the case may be) your grandmother well because she left you some smoking books! foreheadslap.gif

I hope you treat (or treated as the case may be) your grandmother well because she left you some smoking books! foreheadslap.gif

My first guess was F/VF but reading your comments, looked at it again and would say F+ or 6.5 because of the back cover lower left corner.

My first guess was F/VF but reading your comments, looked at it again and would say F+ or 6.5 because of the back cover lower left corner.

The lower left corner of the back cover is a non-issue in that grade. It's more the large tear along the bottom edge of the back cover and the two long, color breaking creases on the back cover (along with the relatively minor wear on the front) that make me say FN 6.0.