• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ebay 1c NR - Pearson Catwoman, Valentino Shadowhawk, Panosian Supreme, Khoi Hulk Hercules
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

I listed a batch of art starting at 1 cent with no reserve! They are:

1. Jason Pearson NSFW Catwoman (I had to relist from last week because I spelled Pearson's name wrong in the title)

2. Jim Valentino Trading Card art for his Image creation Shadowhawk!

3. Khoi Pham Incredible Hercules page with Herc (Hulk Replacement)

4. Dan Panosian Alan Moore's Supreme Colour Commission

ebay link

Thanks for looking

Malvin

Hi Folks,

I have a batch of art ending on ebay tomorrow.  They all started at 1 cent with no reserve so the next bid really could win it for you! The items and current prices are:

1. Jason Pearson NSFW Catwoman (I had to relist from last week because I spelled Pearson's name wrong in the title) - $91

2. Jim Valentino Trading Card art for his Image creation Shadowhawk! -$92

3. Khoi Pham Incredible Hercules page with Herc (Hulk Replacement) -$10.50

4. Dan Panosian Alan Moore's Supreme Colour Commission - $3.25

ebay link

Thanks for looking

Malvin

2 hours ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

I can't believe the hammer price on that Shadowhawk :whatthe:

:golfclap:

Neither can I!  I would have been content at $150, as that was what I thought it was worth when I bought it.  I was already ecstatic when it was over $300 yesterday so you can imagine how I feel now after it is over and the winner paid!

Now that I know who the winner is, he loves 90's art, so all hail 90's art!

Malvin

3 minutes ago, malvin said:

Neither can I!  I would have been content at $150, as that was what I thought it was worth when I bought it.  I was already ecstatic when it was over $300 yesterday so you can imagine how I feel now after it is over and the winner paid!

Malvin

'90s collector? Freakin' awesome! It's funny what you said about your $150.00 estimate--I thought $152.50 was going to take it home.

10 minutes ago, malvin said:

whew, glad I didn't get into a bidding war with Robert Kirkman!