• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed Not my Brightest Thread Ever Created
1 1

21 posts in this topic

1 - Threadcrapping allowed and encouraged so long as it is entertaining.

2 - I will accept paypal only

3 - Shipping is on the buyer using USPS. I also ship worldwide.

4 - No HOS or Probation List. Your money is no good here.

5 - If you want to return it, you must notify me within three days upon receiving your parcel and must return it within seven days.

6 - I go by timestamp in thread or PM.

I will be going through boxes and trying to weed out books.  The less books, the less storage I need. 

Music as always...

The following video comes from the last show I saw, Dead and Company at Citi Field on June 24th 2017.

Yes, they were amazing. 

Scarlet Begonias - Dead and Company - This is from their YouTube feed.

Edited by Buzzetta

These comics were pulled directly from the Hasbro Clamshell so I am going to grade them individually. Please see the scans

Issues 1-4 as a set for $6

Issue 1 - Vortex Cover - NM

Issue 2 - Brawl Cover - NM

Issue 3 - Blast Off Cover - Fine (Some Spine Tics)

Issue 4 - Swindle Cover - NM

imageproxy-1.jpg

imageproxy-2.jpg

imageproxy-3.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

Eternal Warrior Starter Pack 

Avg Condition is VF-NM

Issues: 1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 26, Wings of Justice 1, Annual 1, Eternal Warriors: Time and Treachery, Unity the Lost Chapter 1

$9

IMG_7550.JPG

Edited by Buzzetta

That is a nice version of Scarlet. My wife hates the idea of this band, says it makes her sad without Jerry. I dig Mayer though (John Mayer Trio Live is a great album.) and would go but she won't have it.

I also bought Dead Drop, oh well.

8 minutes ago, Bird said:

That is a nice version of Scarlet. My wife hates the idea of this band, says it makes her sad without Jerry. I dig Mayer though (John Mayer Trio Live is a great album.) and would go but she won't have it.

I also bought Dead Drop, oh well.

Given they've toured for 23 years without Jerry I'd have thought she was used to it by now

3 minutes ago, Drbearsec said:

Given they've toured for 23 years without Jerry I'd have thought she was used to it by now

Nope. Never been. I saw the Grateful Dead about 75 times and she went to maybe 50. But nada after he died. We did see Planet Drum, Ratdog and someone else once but they started the Dead thing after those shows.

11 minutes ago, Bird said:

Nope. Never been. I saw the Grateful Dead about 75 times and she went to maybe 50. But nada after he died. We did see Planet Drum, Ratdog and someone else once but they started the Dead thing after those shows.

I couldn't get tickets to Chicago last year but have seen them a few times.  Yeah not same as Jerry but still enjoyable.

Its kind of like seeing Gilmour or Waters vs seeing Pink Floyd.  Fun but not as good as the original.

Dead without Jerry is still better than most everything else out there.  The set list for this show 2017-06-24 was strong AF and I also agree that John really knows how to gel with this group.  

I would definitely go again