• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Accountant

7 posts in this topic

Finally saw this with Ben Affleck.  Loved the scene where he is hiding original Renoirs , Pollacks, and Gold Bars.  Anna Kendrick finds this out and opens a drawer abc there are mint copies of Action 1 and All American 16.  Sooo cool. Wonder why they went with the AA 16 over the Tec 27 ?  Rarity ??

On 2017-07-01 at 8:48 PM, Chicago Boy said:

Finally saw this with Ben Affleck.  Anna Kendrick finds this out and opens a drawer abc there are mint copies of Action 1 and All American 16. Wonder why they went with the AA 16 over the Tec 27 ?  Rarity ??

I rewatched The Accountant on dvd. Still a solid movie by Ben Affleck. I imagine that stack of GA keys was alphabetically filed as The Accountant needed everything in his life to be in sequence, thus the Pennsylvania copy of Tec #27 and Mile High Pep #22 were deeper in the pile. 2c

1 hour ago, aardvark88 said:

I rewatched The Accountant on dvd. Still a solid movie by Ben Affleck. I imagine that stack of GA keys was alphabetically filed as The Accountant needed everything in his life to be in sequence, thus the Pennsylvania copy of Tec #27 and Mile High Pep #22 were deeper in the pile. 2c

YES !!!!!  Thank You !!

11 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

More Fun 52 was under the AC1.