• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fort Lauderdale Supercon July 30th 2017 ?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I'll be in Miami July 30th but I'm uncertain if I should travel to Fort Lauderdale for the SUPERCON on that day. My questions are:

1) Is the Supercon in Fort Lauderdale a great place to find investment graded books at a reasonable price?

2) Out of curiosity, can I find a discount online that beats the 15% off of the $40 regular price with a good price on the hotel as well?

I would need to taxi back to Miami the next morning to fly back home, therefore I'm debating if I should book my last night close to the con or simply book it for Miami. 

Thanks

Edited by The_Investor

1) Is the Supercon in Fort Lauderdale a great place to find investment graded books at a reasonable price?

~~~~hey man.  i goto the fl supercon whenever its around.  i live close by so its a non issue. :)  as for books investment books ?  sure there are a bunch of them there.  but not knowing what type of books you are looking for......kinda hard to answer the question.  (silver, golden, bronze or current)  i do know that the guest list is pretty great being a week after the SDCC...both comic and entertainment guests are top notch !

2) Out of curiosity, can I find a discount online that beats the 15% off of the $40 regular price with a good price on the hotel as well?

~~~~~im assuming tickets for the show ?  probably not.  there are a lot of hotels around the convention center

I would need to taxi back to Miami the next morning to fly back home, therefore I'm debating if I should book my last night close to the con or simply book it for Miami. 

~~~~~~a tax/lyft/uber would run about 30/40 bucks from the mia airport area to the FLL convention center

8 hours ago, Kwan Chang said:

~~~~hey man.  i goto the fl supercon whenever its around.  i live close by so its a non issue. :)  as for books investment books ?  sure there are a bunch of them there.  but not knowing what type of books you are looking for......kinda hard to answer the question.  (silver, golden, bronze or current)  i do know that the guest list is pretty great being a week after the SDCC...both comic and entertainment guests are top notch !

~~~~~im assuming tickets for the show ?  probably not.  there are a lot of hotels around the convention center

~~~~~~a tax/lyft/uber would run about 30/40 bucks from the mia airport area to the FLL convention center

Thanks Kwan...

As for books, I'm looking for silver or golden age keys

On 7/6/2017 at 7:07 PM, The_Investor said:

Thanks Kwan...

As for books, I'm looking for silver or golden age keys

hey hey......

there is plenty of silver age there that i remember.  im not a golden age book collector....so i dont really look for em.

as long as you are close by you should stop by.

happy hunting if you decide to go.

6 hours ago, Kwan Chang said:

hey hey......

there is plenty of silver age there that i remember.  im not a golden age book collector....so i dont really look for em.

as long as you are close by you should stop by.

happy hunting if you decide to go.

Just booked my ticket and will be at the con Sunday July 30th. Thanks for responding, I appreciate it.