• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

340 posts in this topic

Top Notch 14- 1.0- beat but complete- Free to the first person who buys something $300 or more- AND CLAIMS this book!! CLAIMED BY MISTERRMYSTERY!

This is courtesy of the GREAT boardie @gino2paulus2 who gifted this to me as a freebie on an old thread of his :foryou:

Gifts should always be passed along and not sold..unless you need the money to live. 

IMG_3976.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Teen-Age Temptations 2- 2.5- $425- SOLD!!

This is one of the more risque and desirable Bakers. I am just trying to recover my cost in this one.

Rough spine, cover only attached lightly by upper staple (which is pulling). Light rust on staples. Upper/lower spine splits and several holes along spine. Pencil/Ink on cover. Numerous edge tears on cover. Some interior staining. Flat book.

TeenTemp2_(1).jpg

Teen_Temp_2_bc.jpg

FullSizeRender_(2).jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:23 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Canteen Kate 1- CGC 9.0- $1750 - ON HOLD- TRADE PENDING

Only 2 copies higher- Virtually cover to cover Matt Baker. Classic montage cover. 

Selling at a loss for my CGC friends.

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

:takeit: Per PM

5 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Rangers 26- 5.5- $895

One of the The best golden age GGA covers of all-time! Has been pressed. I fell into a deep depression when I lost out on the 9.0 of this book. $3200 was not enough. :frown:

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_(1).jpg

FullSizeRender_(2).jpg

Not buying them anymore, but fixed that for you. (thumbsu