• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Planet ComiCon Kansas City 2018: February 16-18, 2018

89 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, D Stuart said:

zzz Just me over here waiting for another headline worthy comic creator to be added to the bill...

I’m with you. The celeb lineup is solid, the comic creator lineup is solid, but I’d like a name that’ll knock my socks off. 

17 minutes ago, celluloidbuff said:

I guess I'm not as particular, because I've been looking for my knocked-off socks for awhile now. ;)

It’s definitely a good list, but personally there aren’t any names that I’m super excited about. It’s just a matter of what you collect. I’d love to see some names of folks that worked on copper ASM or even just copper in general. Add Ron Frenz, Milgrom, Wolfman, Romita Jr, Claremont, Kelley Jones, or Jim Shooter to the list and I’d be :banana:.

Add John Romita Sr or Sal Buscema and I’d be :whee:.

Edited by mysterio

25 minutes ago, mysterio said:

It’s definitely a good list, but personally there aren’t any names that I’m super excited about. It’s just a matter of what you collect. I’d love to see some names of folks that worked on copper ASM or even just copper in general. Add Ron Frenz, Milgrom, Wolfman, Romita Jr, Claremont, Kelley Jones, or Jim Shooter to the list and I’d be :banana:.

Add John Romita Sr or Sal Buscema and I’d be :whee:.

I'll be there!  Does that count?