• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Many Ashcan Copies Exist Of Different Books?

226 posts in this topic

I love to read threads about ashcans...except they seem to spur Raven to post his nonsense. 893whatthe.gif

Harvey's right about the 2 Superman ashcans. I won't part with my 7.5. Along with the Wonder Woman and the Action Funnies, it was the first ashcan I ever owned. cloud9.gif

I'll be interviewed on Vinnie's radio show next Tuesday. I'm sure one of the topics will be ashcans...

--Gary

bumpit.gif

Just wanted to chime in that I was cleaning out my parent's attic today and stumbled across a stash of old CBG newspapers. In the Jan 10, 1986 issue is an article on a major discovery of ashcans. I can scan the article and post later this evening if people are interested (need to finish some pulmonary treatments after inhaling mold and must all afternoon).

bumpit.gif

Just wanted to chime in that I was cleaning out my parent's attic today and stumbled across a stash of old CBG newspapers. In the Jan 10, 1986 issue is an article on a major discovery of ashcans. I can scan the article and post later this evening if people are interested (need to finish some pulmonary treatments after inhaling mold and must all afternoon).

Definitely!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Dagnabbit!

How do I make the images larger!!

Sorry

Yea, get to it! My eyes are bad enough as they are!

I just bought that Action Funnies ashcan actually. I'll have it posted shortly.

Send it to me: I'll post a nice scan of it for you. thumbsup2.gif

gossip.gif That will be the last time you see it after that. devil.gif

Nice work. yeahok.gifpoke2.gif

What? You could have posted that link better?!? Maybe used a different color for the text??? makepoint.gif

The link is fine, but the scan once you click on the link is STILL TOO SMALL to read! The whole point was to blow up the scan to make the text of the article legible. makepoint.gif