• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect Fall 2017 Auction

18 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Wayne-Tec said:

Very interesting Detective Comics #27 CGC NG (missing cover, first 3 wraps and centerfold, but replaced with color copies).

LINK

No original Batman pages but the majority of an original Tec #27 is there.

I remember seeing that one for sake a few years back. I think it went for 8 k ish ??

3 hours ago, Wayne-Tec said:

Very interesting Detective Comics #27 CGC NG (missing cover, first 3 wraps and centerfold, but replaced with color copies).

LINK

No original Batman pages but the majority of an original Tec #27 is there.

I owned that book at one point,  won it on cl auction, later sold it via ebay

10 hours ago, woowoo said:

Peter your coll is done :popcorn: now time to sell to me and start a pep and fantastic coll:screwy: Great pick up on the 29 I love that book a lot.:whee:

Not done yet. Missing 27, 30 and 32. :makepoint:

Know anyone with a 27 ? :baiting:

Edited by Gotham Kid

5 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

Peter, what do you think that coverless one on eBay is worth--- missing a couple of pages.   A lot of watchers. Assuming  seller is firm on price. Think that one was purchased for low 20s not too long ago  At auction.  Just curious on your take. Oh, u still have the same 38?? R 2.5  so cool you r getting close to finishing 27-38   It's been fun to watch the ride 

Edited by Chicago Boy

5 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

You could always win the Tec #27 NG. I suspect complete coverless copies are now in the 30-40K range, anything with a cover 100K+.

6 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

2 minutes ago, woowoo said:

Mine went pink too and were hidden. Don't understand it. Still can't see a response FYI. 

9 hours ago, woowoo said:

Because you linked to a listing of one of the other guys' slabs.  They've gotten tougher about references to the competition.

13 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Because you linked to a listing of one of the other guys' slabs.  They've gotten tougher about references to the competition.

It worked the 3rd time when I only did a post not a  Quote ?. I said we don't give you enough credit sounds like you might be right.

3 hours ago, woowoo said:

It worked the 3rd time when I only did a post not a  Quote ?. I said we don't give you enough credit sounds like you might be right.

All I want is all the credit I'm due plus 20%.  Is that too much to ask? (shrug)