• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OO PCH
3 3

154 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, tricolorbrian said:

Look for these books rick has grabbed to appear in an upcoming sales thread of his own SOON...:roflmao:

oooh stop it brian....i love that Rick onl holds onto books for a hot minute.....or two....unlike some other people on these boards who are glued to their books...Rick is a great for this hobby...#truth

6 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

oooh stop it brian....i love that Rick onl holds onto books for a hot minute.....or two....unlike some other people on these boards who are glued to their books...Rick is a great for this hobby...#truth

Mad love for Rick - gluey ComCav

2 minutes ago, tricolorbrian said:

I know...I'm just bustin' his balls...:bigsmile:  Wait a minute, am I one of "those" people of which you speaketh?

Heck no.....you sell me whatever I want......whenever I want....at VIP prices....with a box of chocolates as a bonus lol

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Heck no.....you sell me whatever I want......whenever I want....at VIP prices....with a box of chocolates as a bonus lol

Oh...let's not get carried away...I've got the goods ya know...and I gave you a good deal on that CSS 22...:taptaptap:

Edited by tricolorbrian

Just now, tricolorbrian said:

Oh...let's not get carried away...I've got the goods ya know...

Im teasing.  You have awesome books and I love that one we traded for......i used it in another trade to upgrade a big key Centaur that i really wanted...so i was happy 

51 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

hahahahahaha......when you coming my way again buddy we need to hit Ventura blvd again I found an awesome food spot

Man, if you are taking LA I am out there once a month. If you guys are talking comics and want some company let me know. 

BTW- any cool shops in SoCal I should visit? 

14 hours ago, dannyboy said:

Ok, just as a teaser I'll post for sale the first of the ACGs.

Out of the Night #1  would be FN or better if my little brother hadn't put/pulled a piece of tape in the center.  So I guess VG+?  Maybe better?  Anyhow, otherwise great book.

$225

Scan 228.jpeg

Scan 229.jpeg

Ok - going to post some ACGs this morning.  Let's start by knocking the price on this one down to $175.

As a reminder, all of these books are original owner from good ol' San Jose, CA - some even have what looks like an "SJ" store marking on them.  All guaranteed unrestored/unpressed.  

Out of the Night #3 FN/VF or higher

Some non-color breaking creases and a bit of a spine roll hold this one down a bit.  A slabbed 7.0 just went for $262 on HA.

$200 SOLD

Scan 232.jpeg

Scan 233.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy